Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Announcing the blog!

Hello everyone! This is going to be my first attempt at a blog. I'm a 21 year old model and makeup artist from Baltimore, MD. I hope to include lots of previews and news of upcoming collections, reviews of classic and groundbreaking products and some occasional non sequiturs.

Things to come:

- Lancome's "Proenza Pink" Lipstick
- Benefit 10 and Why I Love It
- MAC's Upcoming Collection: "Balloonacy"
- Fyrinnae, a lesser known mineral makeup company


In the meantime, if you're a total online makeup shopaholic and color addict like me, go check out the going out of business sale at Twisted Fayte Cosmetics! They have some incredible unique mineral eyeshadow colors at a great steal.
(Public Service Announcement: I don't get free stuff or any money for any endorsements that I make on my blog or links I provide.)

Also, if anyone would like to do the link swapping thing for my blogroll, feel free to leave a comment and I'll be glad to get back to you!

I'm always looking to hear about any new product lemmings that you might feel should be featured as well!

No comments: