Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Benefit 10 and Why I Love It



Just in case you've been living under a proverbial rock for the past few months and haven't been made aware of this instant classic, I'm here to tell you all about it.

What it is: Benefit's "10" is a dual bronzer and highlighter in one product. It's split down the center horizontally, with a pale pink shimmer on the top half to highlight the top edge of your cheekbones while the bottom half is the FIRST bronzer historically that I have EVER been able to wear without looking dirty. Period. I had completely given up on Bronzers when a friend of mine who is equally as cynical about them told me that this was the "perfect" one. Lo and behold, it gives me a very natural definition which can be layered for a more dramatic and slimming facial effect or just a little bit of glow.

Why I love it: It makes me look like I lost 10 lbs. It adds the perfect definition to the face while being wearable for even the most fair of us.

Etcetera: While it's a little bit expensive, it is worth it considering it is extremely pigmented and you recieve a great deal of product (10 grams). It's not the easiest packaging to travel with as there is no way to secure the lid onto the box containing the product, but that is my only criticism of the product. I just use a rubber band if it's going to be going anywhere else aside from my vanity.

Benefit Cosmetics "10", $26.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.